Tao Le – First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 Ck 11 Ed. 2023
TABLA DE CONTENIDO:
- Co-written by students who excelled on the recent exam and reviewed by top faculty
- Concise summaries of more than 1,000 commonly tested clinical topics for fast, high-yield study
- Key Facts and mnemonics reinforce must-know concepts
- Expert coverage of best initial steps in diagnosis and management
- Updated Rapid Review section facilitates last-minute cramming
- Hundreds of full-color photographs and illustrations
- Revised study and test-taking strategies
- A completely updated listing of top-rated review sources
The most comprehensive and up-to-date high-yield review available for the USMLE® Step 2 CK―completely revised and better than ever!
The expert author team that guided students to success on the USMLE® Step 1 presents the latest edition of this skill-sharpening review for the USMLE® Step 2 CK. With an easy-to-follow bulleted presentation of must-know diseases and disorders, this one-of-a-kind study companion offers the most current overview of all core areas on the boards. Included is a host of learning tools, from key facts and mnemonics to full-color illustrations and proven test-taking strategies―everything students need to pass the exam with flying colors.
Abhishek Bhardwaj, Daniel Griffin, Marina Boushra, Mona Ascha, Tao Le, Vikas Bhushan
|No. de Páginas||